- [colloquial] (professional)(Sport) (player) jugador (-dora) (masculine, feminine) profesionalExample sentences
- Does he protest when baseball or tennis players become pros right after high school?
- The sites usually list bios and name some of the professional designations that qualified pros have.
- Sports staffs now call on country club pros to serve as tennis instructors.
- also: pros plural(advantages)the pros and conslos pros y los contrasto weigh up the pros and conssopesar los pros y los contrasExample sentences
- Hopefully you would have seen a more balanced argument to the pros and cons of GM, and that we shouldn't believe every thing we read.
- The essays in this issue explore the pros and cons, the advantages and dangers of taking human rights seriously.
- Weighing up the pros and cons, I pressed ‘yes’ and got out of there.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.