- 1 (professional) [colloquial/familiar] profesional (mf); [Sport] (player) jugador, -dora (m,f) profesional; (coach) instructor, -tora (m,f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Does he protest when baseball or tennis players become pros right after high school?
- The sites usually list bios and name some of the professional designations that qualified pros have.
- Sports staffs now call on country club pros to serve as tennis instructors.
- Hopefully you would have seen a more balanced argument to the pros and cons of GM, and that we shouldn't believe every thing we read.
- The essays in this issue explore the pros and cons, the advantages and dangers of taking human rights seriously.
- Weighing up the pros and cons, I pressed ‘yes’ and got out of there.