- [colloquial/familiar] (professional) profesional (masculine and feminine); [Sport/Deporte] (player) jugador, (masculine, feminine) profesional; (coach) instructor, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Does he protest when baseball or tennis players become pros right after high school?
- The sites usually list bios and name some of the professional designations that qualified pros have.
- Sports staffs now call on country club pros to serve as tennis instructors.
- Hopefully you would have seen a more balanced argument to the pros and cons of GM, and that we shouldn't believe every thing we read.
- The essays in this issue explore the pros and cons, the advantages and dangers of taking human rights seriously.
- Weighing up the pros and cons, I pressed ‘yes’ and got out of there.
- [colloquial/familiar] (in favor of) a favor de he's pro women's lib/admitting more students está a favor de la liberación de la mujer/de admitir más alumnos