noun/nombre (plural -ties)u and c
- 1.1 (likelihood) probabilidad (feminine) in all probability they will lose their jobs es muy probable que pierdan su trabajo there is little probability that she'll come o of her coming es poco probable que venga, hay pocas probabilidades de que venga what are the probabilities for a Democratic victory? (American English/inglés norteamericano) ¿qué probabilidades hay de una victoria democrática?More example sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] probabilidad (feminine)
More example sentences
- They will continue to kidnap because probability shows that the chance of being caught and prosecuted in Trinidad is slim.
- The laws of probability say it cannot happen but Maine Road is still too fresh in the minds of Minstermen everywhere for it to be ignored just yet.
- He agreed with the coroner that on the balance of probability it was likely someone else had been in the graveyard when the stone fell on Adam.
- In the field of mathematics he worked on probability, recurring decimals and the theory of equations.
- Among seven people, there is about a 60 percent probability that two will have birthdays within a week of each other.
- When there are twice as many attackers as defenders, the winning probability exceeds 80 percent.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to