Translation of problem in Spanish:
- 1.1 (difficulty) heart/back problemsproblemas de corazón/espaldahe has a drink problembebe demasiadohe has a weight problemtiene problemas con el pesoshe's got boyfriend problemstiene problemas de amoreswe were faced with the problem of what to say to hernos vimos enfrentados al problema de qué decirleI'm having problems decidingno acabo de decidirmeany problems, just call me
me está costando decidirmesi hay algún problema, llámamegetting another ticket was no problemno hubo ninguna dificultad or ningún problema para conseguir otra entradano problem! [colloquial]¡no hay problema!this should present no problems for an experienced musicianesto no le debería ofrecer ninguna dificultad a un músico con experienciawhat's the problem?¿qué pasa?that's their problem
¿algún problema?es cosa suyamoney is not the problemel problema no es el dineroyour problem is that you're bone idlelo que pasa es que eres un gandul(before noun) (family/child)problem case
difícilcaso (masculine) problemáticoproblem drinkerpersona (feminine) con problemas con el alcohol or la bebidaproblem drinkingproblemas (masculine plural) con el alcohol or la bebidaproblem page (British English) (Journalism)consultorio (masculine) (de problemas sentimentales etc de los lectores)Example sentences1.2 (Mathematics)
- This is a good time to deal with earthy details, practical matters and health problems.
- However, you do clearly have a problem dealing with stressful situations.
- Workers have already been forced to look for other jobs due to financial and family problems.
- Book One discusses his laws of motion then proceeds to a series of propositions, theorems and problems.
- This work attempted to solve the problem of constructing a line of the same length as an arc of a circle.
- Problems in geometry whose solutions he had shown privately to colleagues were detailed in the book
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.