- 1.1 (difficulty) problema (masculine) heart/back problems problemas de corazón/espalda he has a drink problem bebe demasiado he has a weight problem tiene problemas con el peso she's got boyfriend problems tiene problemas de amores we were faced with the problem of what to say to her nos vimos enfrentados al problema de qué decirle I'm having problems deciding no acabo de decidirme, me está costando decidirme any problems, just call me si hay algún problema, llámame getting another ticket was no problem no hubo ninguna dificultad or ningún problema para conseguir otra entrada no problem! [colloquial/familiar] ¡no hay problema! this should present no problems for an experienced musician esto no le debería ofrecer ninguna dificultad a un músico con experiencia what's the problem? ¿qué pasa?, ¿algún problema? that's their problem es cosa suya money is not the problem el problema no es el dinero your problem is that you're bone idle lo que pasa es que eres un gandul (before noun/delante del nombre) [family/child] difícil problem case caso (masculine) problemático problem drinker persona (feminine) con problemas con el alcohol or la bebida problem drinking problemas (masculine plural) con el alcohol or la bebida problem page (British English/inglés británico) [Journalism/Periodismo] consultorio (masculine) ([ de problemas sentimentales etc de los lectores ])More example sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] problema (masculine)
More example sentences
- This is a good time to deal with earthy details, practical matters and health problems.
- However, you do clearly have a problem dealing with stressful situations.
- Workers have already been forced to look for other jobs due to financial and family problems.
- Book One discusses his laws of motion then proceeds to a series of propositions, theorems and problems.
- This work attempted to solve the problem of constructing a line of the same length as an arc of a circle.
- Problems in geometry whose solutions he had shown privately to colleagues were detailed in the book
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.