Translation of problem in Spanish:
- 1.1 (difficulty) problema (masculine) heart/back problems problemas de corazón/espalda he has a drink problem bebe demasiado he has a weight problem tiene problemas con el peso she's got boyfriend problems tiene problemas de amores we were faced with the problem of what to say to her nos vimos enfrentados al problema de qué decirle I'm having problems deciding no acabo de decidirme, me está costando decidirme any problems, just call me si hay algún problema, llámame getting another ticket was no problem no hubo ninguna dificultad or ningún problema para conseguir otra entrada no problem! [colloquial/familiar] ¡no hay problema! this should present no problems for an experienced musician esto no le debería ofrecer ninguna dificultad a un músico con experiencia what's the problem? ¿qué pasa?, ¿algún problema? that's their problem es cosa suya money is not the problem el problema no es el dinero your problem is that you're bone idle lo que pasa es que eres un gandul (before noun/delante del nombre) [family/child] difícil problem case caso (masculine) problemático problem drinker persona (feminine) con problemas con el alcohol or la bebida problem drinking problemas (masculine plural) con el alcohol or la bebida problem page (British English/inglés británico) [Journalism/Periodismo] consultorio (masculine) ([ de problemas sentimentales etc de los lectores ])Example sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] problema (masculine)
- This is a good time to deal with earthy details, practical matters and health problems.
- However, you do clearly have a problem dealing with stressful situations.
- Workers have already been forced to look for other jobs due to financial and family problems.
- Book One discusses his laws of motion then proceeds to a series of propositions, theorems and problems.
- This work attempted to solve the problem of constructing a line of the same length as an arc of a circle.
- Problems in geometry whose solutions he had shown privately to colleagues were detailed in the book
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to