Translation of procedure in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (practice) procedimiento (masculine); (step) trámite (masculine) legal procedures trámites (masculine plural) legales the procedure to be followed in such cases el procedimiento a seguir en tales casos the normal procedure is to … lo que se hace normalmente es … joining the library is a simple procedure el trámite para hacerse socio de la biblioteca es sencilloExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable [Computing/Informática] procedimiento (masculine)
- The idea is to standardize procedures in order to avoid confusion and eliminate the many gray areas encountered in the past.
- And so, we do communicate with the vessel and we follow a set series of procedures.
- People who do well in the test are often also those who do well in exams - they're good at following a simple series of procedures.
- In addition, input and output values of protected software procedures are monitored.
- The choice is between manual procedures or a simple software solution.
- It is evident that e-mail viruses have had the most profound effect on data backup procedures.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the