- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (practice) procedimiento (m); (step) trámite (m) legal procedures trámites (masculine plural) legales the procedure to be followed in such cases el procedimiento a seguir en tales casos the normal procedure is to … lo que se hace normalmente es … joining the library is a simple procedure el trámite para hacerse socio de la biblioteca es sencilloMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable [Computing/Informática] procedimiento (masculine)
More example sentences
- The idea is to standardize procedures in order to avoid confusion and eliminate the many gray areas encountered in the past.
- And so, we do communicate with the vessel and we follow a set series of procedures.
- People who do well in the test are often also those who do well in exams - they're good at following a simple series of procedures.
- In addition, input and output values of protected software procedures are monitored.
- The choice is between manual procedures or a simple software solution.
- It is evident that e-mail viruses have had the most profound effect on data backup procedures.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.