- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (practice) procedimiento (m); (step) trámite (m) legal procedures trámites (masculine plural) legales the procedure to be followed in such cases el procedimiento a seguir en tales casos the normal procedure is to … lo que se hace normalmente es … joining the library is a simple procedure el trámite para hacerse socio de la biblioteca es sencilloMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable [Computing/Informática] procedimiento (masculine)
More example sentences
- The idea is to standardize procedures in order to avoid confusion and eliminate the many gray areas encountered in the past.
- And so, we do communicate with the vessel and we follow a set series of procedures.
- People who do well in the test are often also those who do well in exams - they're good at following a simple series of procedures.
- In addition, input and output values of protected software procedures are monitored.
- The choice is between manual procedures or a simple software solution.
- It is evident that e-mail viruses have had the most profound effect on data backup procedures.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.