Translation of proceedings in Spanish:
plural noun/nombre plural
- 1.1 (events) proceedings began late la reunión ( or el acto etc) empezó tarde rain interrupted proceedings at a very tense moment in the game la lluvia interrumpió el desarrollo del juego en un momento de gran tensión two teachers were there to keep an eye on proceedings había dos profesores vigilando lo que sucedía 1.2 (measures) medidas (feminine plural) there will be no disciplinary proceedings no se tomarán medidas disciplinarias to start o [formal] institute proceedings against sb entablarle juicio a algnExample sentences1.3 (minutes) actas (feminine plural)
- Taking pride of place were two giant screens that projected the proceedings live.
- As the sleeve notes say, perhaps it was a rather odd idea to kick off proceedings with a series of unheard songs.
- In a modern economy, there are two specific ways politicians affect proceedings.
- The proceedings of this conference were published as Sport in History in 1979.
- His results were published in the proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences last Monday.
- Indeed, some of the accounts from the proceedings of the Commission read like most charged drama.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.