plural noun/nombre plural
- 1.1 (events) proceedings began late la reunión ( or el acto etc) empezó tarde rain interrupted proceedings at a very tense moment in the game la lluvia interrumpió el desarrollo del juego en un momento de gran tensión two teachers were there to keep an eye on proceedings había dos profesores vigilando lo que sucedía 1.2 (measures) medidas (feminine plural) there will be no disciplinary proceedings no se tomarán medidas disciplinarias to start o [formal] institute proceedings against sb entablarle juicio a algnMore example sentences1.3 (minutes) actas (feminine plural)
More example sentences
- Taking pride of place were two giant screens that projected the proceedings live.
- As the sleeve notes say, perhaps it was a rather odd idea to kick off proceedings with a series of unheard songs.
- In a modern economy, there are two specific ways politicians affect proceedings.
- The proceedings of this conference were published as Sport in History in 1979.
- His results were published in the proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences last Monday.
- Indeed, some of the accounts from the proceedings of the Commission read like most charged drama.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.