Translation of proceedings in Spanish:
- 1.1 (events) proceedings began latela reunión ( or el acto etc) empezó tarderain interrupted proceedings at a very tense moment in the gamela lluvia interrumpió el desarrollo del juego en un momento de gran tensióntwo teachers were there to keep an eye on proceedingshabía dos profesores vigilando lo que sucedía1.2 (measures)medidas (feminine plural)there will be no disciplinary proceedingsno se tomarán medidas disciplinariasto start o [formal] institute proceedings against somebodyentablarle juicio a alguienExample sentences1.3 (minutes)
actas (feminine plural)Example sentences
- Taking pride of place were two giant screens that projected the proceedings live.
- As the sleeve notes say, perhaps it was a rather odd idea to kick off proceedings with a series of unheard songs.
- In a modern economy, there are two specific ways politicians affect proceedings.
- The proceedings of this conference were published as Sport in History in 1979.
- His results were published in the proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences last Monday.
- Indeed, some of the accounts from the proceedings of the Commission read like most charged drama.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.