Translation of processor in Spanish:
noun food processor
- 1robot (masculine) de cocina
procesador (masculine) de alimentos
- 2 (Computing)procesador (masculine)
unidad (feminine) de procesoExample sentences
- Intel will, on the same date, formally introduce its flip chip 1GHz processors in two flavours.
- That's not uncommon with new processors, but the motherboard vendors' solution to the problem is unusual.
- Mainboards for AMD processors come in a red box and those for Intel in a blue one.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.