Translation of processor in Spanish:
noun/nombre (food processor)
- 1 robot (masculine) de cocina, multiusos (masculine), procesador (masculine) de alimentos
- 2 [Computing/Informática] procesador (masculine), unidad (feminine) de procesoExample sentences
- Intel will, on the same date, formally introduce its flip chip 1GHz processors in two flavours.
- That's not uncommon with new processors, but the motherboard vendors' solution to the problem is unusual.
- Mainboards for AMD processors come in a red box and those for Intel in a blue one.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...