Translation of procure in Spanish:
- 1.1 (obtain) [formal]Example sentences1.2 (bring about) [formal] to procure the release of the hostages
conseguir or lograr la libertad de los rehenesExample sentences1.3 (for sex) See examples: he was accused of procureing women for immoral purposes
- The study - jointly conducted by the World Health Organisation and the aid agency Medecins Sans Frontieres - looked at efforts to procure antiretroviral drugs in 10 countries.
- The Wall Street Journal has been leaked those portions of the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate relating to Iraq's efforts to procure uranium in Africa.
- Questionnaires regarding Community Childcare were sent out to families in the Aghamore area during the week in an effort to procure affordable childcare facilities in the region.
lo acusaron de lenocinio or proxenetismo
- Retail Credit Cards Ltd. was charged with aiding, abetting, counselling or procuring offences committed by another person under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
- The employee was acquitted of the principal offence, but the Court of Appeal upheld the employer's conviction for, essentially, procuring the actus reus.
- The officers had been acting as Agents provocateurs, and had procured the appellants to commit the offences.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than