Translation of producer in Spanish:
- 1 (manufacturer) fabricante (masculine and feminine), productor, (masculine, feminine)
- 2 2.1 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] productor, (masculine, feminine) 2.2 [Radio] [Theater/Teatro] (director) director, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Jews played a major part in theater and in the film industry as producers, directors and actors.
- J. K. Rowling is one of the executive producers on the film and she controlled all the recreations.
- Then, in 1982, the film producer David Puttnam gave me a script to read.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.