Translation of producer in Spanish:
- 1 (manufacturer) fabricante (masculine and feminine), productor, (masculine, feminine)
- 2 2.1 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] productor, (masculine, feminine) 2.2 [Radio] [Theater/Teatro] (director) director, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Jews played a major part in theater and in the film industry as producers, directors and actors.
- J. K. Rowling is one of the executive producers on the film and she controlled all the recreations.
- Then, in 1982, the film producer David Puttnam gave me a script to read.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.