- 1 (manufacturer) fabricante (mf), productor, (m,f)
- 2 2.1 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] productor, (masculine, feminine) 2.2 [Radio] [Theater/Teatro] (director) director, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- Jews played a major part in theater and in the film industry as producers, directors and actors.
- J. K. Rowling is one of the executive producers on the film and she controlled all the recreations.
- Then, in 1982, the film producer David Puttnam gave me a script to read.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.