- 1 (manufacturer) fabricante (masculine and feminine), productor, (masculine, feminine)
- 2 2.1 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] productor, (masculine, feminine) 2.2 [Radio] [Theater/Teatro] (director) director, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- Jews played a major part in theater and in the film industry as producers, directors and actors.
- J. K. Rowling is one of the executive producers on the film and she controlled all the recreations.
- Then, in 1982, the film producer David Puttnam gave me a script to read.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.