Translation of producer in Spanish:
- 1 (manufacturer)fabricante (masculine or feminine)
productor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)
- 2 2.1 (Cinema, Theater, Television)productor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences2.2 (Radio, Theater) (director)
director, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)
- Jews played a major part in theater and in the film industry as producers, directors and actors.
- J. K. Rowling is one of the executive producers on the film and she controlled all the recreations.
- Then, in 1982, the film producer David Puttnam gave me a script to read.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.