- 1 1.1 [Busn] [Marketing] producto (m) (before n) product development desarrollo (m) de productos product liability responsabilidad (f) civil (del fabricante) product lifecycle ciclo (m) de vida de un producto product line línea (f) de productos product manager gerente (mf) or director, -tora (mf) de producto, product manager (mf) product range gama (f) de productosMore example sentences1.2 (creation, result) producto (m), fruto (m) it was all a product of his imagination todo era producto or fruto de su imaginación she's a typical Harvard product es el típico producto de Harvard
More example sentences
- As well as excellence in customer service and innovative marketing, they reward new products and product development.
- Despite modest gains in food sales and more significant ones in household products, overall sales were down sharply.
- The company immediately closed their premises, stopped production and withdrew all products from sale.
- The end result is the product of numerous ideas and decisions - and a little bit of alchemy!
- He has done a good job, that's obvious, but you can only judge the product on the end result and that is still to come.
- In the US and Canada, millers fortify grain, which has a knock-on effect on many products in the food chain.
- 2 [Math] producto (m)More example sentences
- The total claimed on the work order is 63 hours and the amount charged is simply the product of that number multiplied by the hourly rate.
- The product of zero multiplied by a debt or fortune is zero.
- The force on an object is the product of its mass multiplied by its acceleration.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.