- 1 1.1 [Business/Comercio] [Marketing/Márketing] producto (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) product development desarrollo (masculine) de productos product liability responsabilidad (feminine) civil (del fabricante) product lifecycle ciclo (masculine) de vida de un producto product line línea (feminine) de productos product manager gerente (masculine and feminine) or director, (masculine and feminine) de producto, product manager (masculine and feminine) product range gama (feminine) de productosMore example sentences1.2 (creation, result) producto (masculine), fruto (masculine) it was all a product of his imagination todo era producto or fruto de su imaginación she's a typical Harvard product es el típico producto de Harvard
More example sentences
- As well as excellence in customer service and innovative marketing, they reward new products and product development.
- Despite modest gains in food sales and more significant ones in household products, overall sales were down sharply.
- The company immediately closed their premises, stopped production and withdrew all products from sale.
- The end result is the product of numerous ideas and decisions - and a little bit of alchemy!
- He has done a good job, that's obvious, but you can only judge the product on the end result and that is still to come.
- In the US and Canada, millers fortify grain, which has a knock-on effect on many products in the food chain.
- 2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] producto (masculine)More example sentences
- The total claimed on the work order is 63 hours and the amount charged is simply the product of that number multiplied by the hourly rate.
- The product of zero multiplied by a debt or fortune is zero.
- The force on an object is the product of its mass multiplied by its acceleration.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.