Translation of product in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (Business, Marketing) (before noun) product developmentdesarrollo (masculine) de productosproduct lifecycleciclo (masculine) de vida de un productoproduct linelínea (feminine) de productosproduct managergerente (masculine or feminine) de productoproduct range
director (-tora) (masculine, feminine) de producto
product manager (masculine or feminine)gama (feminine) de productosExample sentences1.2 (creation, result) it was all a product of his imagination
todo era producto or fruto de su imaginaciónshe's a typical Harvard productes el típico producto de HarvardExample sentences
- As well as excellence in customer service and innovative marketing, they reward new products and product development.
- Despite modest gains in food sales and more significant ones in household products, overall sales were down sharply.
- The company immediately closed their premises, stopped production and withdrew all products from sale.
- The end result is the product of numerous ideas and decisions - and a little bit of alchemy!
- He has done a good job, that's obvious, but you can only judge the product on the end result and that is still to come.
- In the US and Canada, millers fortify grain, which has a knock-on effect on many products in the food chain.
- 2 (Mathematics)Example sentences
- The total claimed on the work order is 63 hours and the amount charged is simply the product of that number multiplied by the hourly rate.
- The product of zero multiplied by a debt or fortune is zero.
- The force on an object is the product of its mass multiplied by its acceleration.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.