Translation of production in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (manufacture) the car goes into production next yearto take something out of productionel coche empezará a fabricarse el año entrantewe expect production to be in full swing by mid-Januarydejar de fabricar algopensamos estar en plena producción para mediados de enero(before noun) (costs)production managerde producción(in industry)(in show business)production model1.2 (output) car/coal productionmodelo (masculine) de serieproducción automovilística/de carbónExample sentences
- There has been very little change in recent years in the total amount of lead production or in the percentage of recycled lead.
- These wines constitute 18 per cent of the total production of quality wines.
- Total worldwide production of wafers this year amounts to 57 million wafers.
- 2 uncountable (showing) on production of the correct documentsal presentar la documentación correspondienteprevia presentación de la documentación correspondienteExample sentences
- The tickets cost £25 on production of the special letter and a utility bill proving that the resident lives at the address.
- Entry is free to York residents on production of a York Card.
- For a limited period, the normal design fee of £30 is waived on production of the voucher on this page.
- 3 countable (staging, version) (Theater, Cinema) the Broadway production of the showla versión del espectáculo or la producción que se presentó en BroadwayExample sentences
- They will perform two of the most spectacular of their productions, Swan Lake and La Bayadere.
- The colours are bright yet muted, as often found in relatively low budget productions.
- Nevertheless, the Fringe remains a test bed for some interesting and radical productions.
- 4 uncountable 4.1 (act of producing) (Cinema, Television) 4.2 (direction) (Radio, Theater)Example sentences
- Costs are a function of tile size and the manufacturer's production volume and processes.
- There were drops in the prices of all stocks of companies whose raw materials or production costs are excise-sensitive.
- This tends to be accompanied by rising inventories and followed by reduced manufacturing production.
- By the late 1890s, he had developed a successful commercial film production and processing business.
- Nonetheless, Rod is another director for whom a studio is rushing to get a film in production before The Strike.
- What the film lacks in production values it makes up for in heart, sharing with us a tale most film audiences rarely see.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.