Translation of production in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (manufacture) the car goes into production next yearel coche empezará a fabricarse el año entranteto take something out of productiondejar de fabricar algowe expect production to be in full swing by mid-Januarypensamos estar en plena producción para mediados de enero(before noun) (costs)production manager
de producción(in industry) director, (-tora) (masculine, feminine) or gerente (masculine and feminine) de producción(in show business) jefe, (-fa) de producción or realizaciónproduction modelmodelo (masculine) de serie1.2 (output) car/coal productionproducción automovilística/de carbónExample sentences
- There has been very little change in recent years in the total amount of lead production or in the percentage of recycled lead.
- These wines constitute 18 per cent of the total production of quality wines.
- Total worldwide production of wafers this year amounts to 57 million wafers.
- 2 uncountable (showing) on production of the correct documentsal presentar la documentación correspondiente
previa presentación de la documentación correspondienteExample sentences
- The tickets cost £25 on production of the special letter and a utility bill proving that the resident lives at the address.
- Entry is free to York residents on production of a York Card.
- For a limited period, the normal design fee of £30 is waived on production of the voucher on this page.
- They will perform two of the most spectacular of their productions, Swan Lake and La Bayadere.
- The colours are bright yet muted, as often found in relatively low budget productions.
- Nevertheless, the Fringe remains a test bed for some interesting and radical productions.
- 3 countable (staging, version) (Theater, Cinema) the Broadway production of the showla versión del espectáculo or la producción que se presentó en Broadway
- 4 uncountable 4.1 (act of producing) (Cinema, Television)Example sentences
Example sentences4.2 (direction) (Radio, Theater)
- Costs are a function of tile size and the manufacturer's production volume and processes.
- There were drops in the prices of all stocks of companies whose raw materials or production costs are excise-sensitive.
- This tends to be accompanied by rising inventories and followed by reduced manufacturing production.
- By the late 1890s, he had developed a successful commercial film production and processing business.
- Nonetheless, Rod is another director for whom a studio is rushing to get a film in production before The Strike.
- What the film lacks in production values it makes up for in heart, sharing with us a tale most film audiences rarely see.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.