n (pl -ties)
- 1.1 u (blasphemy, vulgarity) irreverencia (f), blasfemia (f)More example sentences1.2 c (swear word) blasfemia (f)
More example sentences
- Janis Joplin is fined $200 for violating local profanity and obscenity laws for her performance after a concert in Tampa, Florida.
- The atmosphere of the billiard room, it was suggested in South Shields, was also conducive to profanity and bad language.
- Zora raises her hand: ‘Never use profanity or inappropriate language.’
- I didn't notice him until he ejected a stream of swear words and profanities when we were told to leave the train and wait on platform three.
- Looking over my shoulder, it was alarming to see 20 people in black charging through gravestones, mouthing profanities.
- His mumbled curses and profanities were becoming more and more apparent.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.