Translation of profoundly in Spanish:
en profundidadExample sentences
- On the contrary, they are often profoundly religious.
- Without getting too philosophical, there is something inherent in technology itself which is profoundly anti-democratic.
- They range from a 32-year-old who is profoundly mentally handicapped to a 97-year-old.
(affect/alter)I apologize most profoundly [formal]
- There's no reason why books have to be good to influence your life profoundly.
- Modern Britain has also been profoundly shaped by its relations with continental Europe.
- Austen understands profoundly that manners are a kind of morals.
profundamentele ruego acepte mis más sinceras disculpas [formal]profoundly ignorant peoplegente de una ignorancia supinait's profoundly uninterestingno tiene el más mínimo interés1.3 (deeply)(sleep/sigh)he's profoundly deaf
profundamentees totalmente sordo
tiene sordera total
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.