Translation of profoundly in Spanish:
en profundidad(affect/alter)I apologize most profoundly [formal]
profundamentele ruego acepte mis más sinceras disculpas [formal]profoundly ignorant peoplegente de una ignorancia supinait's profoundly uninterestingno tiene el más mínimo interésExample sentences1.3 (deeply)
(sleep/sigh)he's profoundly deaf
- There's no reason why books have to be good to influence your life profoundly.
- Modern Britain has also been profoundly shaped by its relations with continental Europe.
- Austen understands profoundly that manners are a kind of morals.
profundamentees totalmente sordo
tiene sordera totalExample sentences
- On the contrary, they are often profoundly religious.
- Without getting too philosophical, there is something inherent in technology itself which is profoundly anti-democratic.
- They range from a 32-year-old who is profoundly mentally handicapped to a 97-year-old.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.