- 1.1 u (act) prohibición (f)More example sentences1.2 c (ban) prohibición (f) they placed a prohibition on the importation of luxury goods prohibieron la importación de artículos suntuarios
More example sentences1.3
- Turvey has long argued against drug prohibition, yet he increasingly applauds and encourages enforcement measures.
- I'd like to promote elimination of drug prohibition.
- The one on drug prohibition was also very important to me.
(Prohibition)(in US history) (no art) la Ley seca, la Prohibición
- The prohibition on retroactive penal legislation is linked to the right to a fair trial, as it is irrevocably an example of an unfair trial.
- The prohibition on ‘common law’ crimes is a good thing even though injustice can result.
- Similarly, many prohibitions of the criminal law are morally neutral.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)