- 1.1 u (act) prohibición (f)More example sentences1.2 c (ban) prohibición (f) they placed a prohibition on the importation of luxury goods prohibieron la importación de artículos suntuarios
More example sentences1.3
- Turvey has long argued against drug prohibition, yet he increasingly applauds and encourages enforcement measures.
- I'd like to promote elimination of drug prohibition.
- The one on drug prohibition was also very important to me.
(Prohibition)(in US history) (no art) la Ley seca, la Prohibición
- The prohibition on retroactive penal legislation is linked to the right to a fair trial, as it is irrevocably an example of an unfair trial.
- The prohibition on ‘common law’ crimes is a good thing even though injustice can result.
- Similarly, many prohibitions of the criminal law are morally neutral.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.