- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of image, slide) proyección (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) projection booth o room cabina (feminine) de proyecciónMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Psychology/Psicología] proyección (feminine)
More example sentences
- What distinguishes the troupe's zesty choreography is its travelogue context, with background projections of maps, photos and colourful images of Caracas, the city that gave birth to salsa.
- He has both the voice and look of Meatloaf himself - and is backed by an incredible stage set, video projections and a superb band.
- The story is told through acting, song, dance and drama, with visual projections, choirs, bands and performance artists all adding to the madness.
- Bonding with a partner is more than just a matter of unconscious projection.
- This is essentially the biological cycle of ingestion and elimination, becoming the psychological cycle of introjection and projection.
- Among other things, the position of the spectators in the cinema is blatantly one of repression of their exhibitionism and projection of the repressed desire onto the performer.
- 4 countable/numerable (protuberance) saliente (feminine) or (masculine)More example sentences
- Tubulovillous polyps are pedunculated, with villous projections extending from the free ends.
- The tumor may have fingerlike projections, which extend into adjacent renal parenchyma.
- They differ, however, in having a flat rather than a concave pseudointerarea, and in having a tubular projection extending from larval shell.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.