Translation of projection in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (of image, slide) (before noun) projection booth o roomExample sentences1.2 uncountable (Psychology)
- What distinguishes the troupe's zesty choreography is its travelogue context, with background projections of maps, photos and colourful images of Caracas, the city that gave birth to salsa.
- He has both the voice and look of Meatloaf himself - and is backed by an incredible stage set, video projections and a superb band.
- The story is told through acting, song, dance and drama, with visual projections, choirs, bands and performance artists all adding to the madness.
- Bonding with a partner is more than just a matter of unconscious projection.
- This is essentially the biological cycle of ingestion and elimination, becoming the psychological cycle of introjection and projection.
- Among other things, the position of the spectators in the cinema is blatantly one of repression of their exhibitionism and projection of the repressed desire onto the performer.
- 4 countable (protuberance)saliente (feminine) or (masculine)Example sentences
- Tubulovillous polyps are pedunculated, with villous projections extending from the free ends.
- The tumor may have fingerlike projections, which extend into adjacent renal parenchyma.
- They differ, however, in having a flat rather than a concave pseudointerarea, and in having a tubular projection extending from larval shell.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the