Translation of proletarian in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- The argument was that since the era had not changed there could not be any new ‘ism’, or overall development of proletarian ideology, after Leninism.
- Far from being utopian, the Marxist perspective of proletarian internationalism is based on the fact that capitalism has integrated the world economy into a mighty, interconnected whole.
- As we have already demonstrated on the basis of the historical record, Cannon's struggle against Pabloism was the highpoint of his life as a Marxist revolutionary and proletarian internationalist.
- proletario, (-ria) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- It's not special privileges for the proletarians and working classes, but more rights for workers and government employees, and equality between the different jobs.
- The New Economy of globalised capital flows thus creates a new division of capitalists and proletarians - owners and workers.
- Now the peasantry is being transformed everywhere into proletarians and the middle classes in the advanced capitalist countries are likewise being turned into wage workers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.