Translation of prolific in Spanish:
- 1 (Biology)Example sentences
- Both are frequently images of creativity: rabbits are prolific and snakes shed their skins and grow new ones as an act of renewal.
- It is one of Britain's most prolific weeds, with its creeping, fanned leaves having taken over large swathes of countryside.
- Backs of vacant houses create a poor impression at the Docks, where weeds were quite prolific on the gravel areas.
- A prolific poet and author, he appears for the time being to have put down his pen.
- She is also a prolific composer of ballads in English and Irish.
- Beamish is one of the best-known names in classical music, and Britain's most prolific composer of concertos.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.