- 1.1 (sexually) promiscuoMore example sentences1.2 (indiscriminate) [formal] promiscuo
More example sentences
- If the girl was deemed promiscuous, became pregnant, or could not keep a job, she could be returned to the reform school.
- The only reason he turned her down is because this rumor got started that Christy was the most promiscuous girl at our school.
- After many years of directing my own sexual education in Paris, I came to see myself as a ‘liberated woman,’ or what some perhaps would call a promiscuous adventurer.
- As the American houses have seduced corporate Britain, so companies have become more promiscuous in their search for intelligence.
- There's a difference between being promiscuous and making serious strategic bets that may be the cause for regrets.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.