- 1.1 (sexually) promiscuoMore example sentences1.2 (indiscriminate) [formal] promiscuo
More example sentences
- If the girl was deemed promiscuous, became pregnant, or could not keep a job, she could be returned to the reform school.
- The only reason he turned her down is because this rumor got started that Christy was the most promiscuous girl at our school.
- After many years of directing my own sexual education in Paris, I came to see myself as a ‘liberated woman,’ or what some perhaps would call a promiscuous adventurer.
- As the American houses have seduced corporate Britain, so companies have become more promiscuous in their search for intelligence.
- There's a difference between being promiscuous and making serious strategic bets that may be the cause for regrets.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.