Translation of promiscuous in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sexually) promiscuoExample sentences1.2 (indiscriminate) [formal] promiscuo
- If the girl was deemed promiscuous, became pregnant, or could not keep a job, she could be returned to the reform school.
- The only reason he turned her down is because this rumor got started that Christy was the most promiscuous girl at our school.
- After many years of directing my own sexual education in Paris, I came to see myself as a ‘liberated woman,’ or what some perhaps would call a promiscuous adventurer.
- As the American houses have seduced corporate Britain, so companies have become more promiscuous in their search for intelligence.
- There's a difference between being promiscuous and making serious strategic bets that may be the cause for regrets.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.