Translation of pronounce in Spanish:
- 1(sound/word/syllable)the 'e' is not pronounced
pronunciarla 'e' no se pronuncia or es mudaExample sentences
- Her tiny lips moved carefully as she attempted to sound out and then pronounce the difficult words.
- Along with this, the user can also get to hear the way a letter or a word is correctly pronounced.
- The only other solution is for foreigners to pronounce words correctly.
- (deliver verdict) [formal]to pronounce (
onsomething)pronunciarse ( sobrealgo)Example sentences
- Normally appellate judges pronounce on issues of law (for instance, wrong instructions given by the trial judge to the jury).
- The same principle requires us to pronounce on the validity of executive action when it is challenged.
- The absence of an economic aspect to the case at hand, therefore, also precluded the Court from pronouncing on the application of Article 10 of the Convention.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.