- 1.1 [sound/word/syllable] pronunciar the 'e' is not pronounced la 'e' no se pronuncia or es mudaMore example sentences1.2 [judgment/sentence] pronunciar, dictar 1.3 (declare) [formal] the doctor pronounced him dead el médico dictaminó que estaba muerto she tasted it and pronounced it excellent lo probó y declaró que era excelente or su dictamen fue que era excelente he pronounced himself satisfied se manifestó satisfecho
- Her tiny lips moved carefully as she attempted to sound out and then pronounce the difficult words.
- Along with this, the user can also get to hear the way a letter or a word is correctly pronounced.
- The only other solution is for foreigners to pronounce words correctly.
- (deliver verdict) [formal] to pronounce (
onsth) pronunciarse ( sobrealgo)More example sentences
More example sentences
- They were examined by a doctor but were pronounced dead at the scene.
- A doctor who pronounced the man dead believes the cause of death was asphyxiation.
- However, the Ukrainian was pronounced dead at the scene by a doctor.
- Normally appellate judges pronounce on issues of law (for instance, wrong instructions given by the trial judge to the jury).
- The same principle requires us to pronounce on the validity of executive action when it is challenged.
- The absence of an economic aspect to the case at hand, therefore, also precluded the Court from pronouncing on the application of Article 10 of the Convention.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.