Translation of properly in Spanish:
- 1(work/concentrate/eat)start again and do it properly
como es debidohazlo de nuevo como es debido or como Dios mandaExample sentences
- I need a keeper, someone who can make me nice meals and make sure I eat properly.
- I got better because someone before me taught me how to eat properly.
- I haven't eaten properly for a few days and my sleeping has been erratic.
- 2 (appropriately) they don't pay us properly for the work we dono nos pagan lo que corresponde por el trabajo que hacemoshis poetry isn't properly appreciatedsu poesía no se valora lo suficienteExample sentences
- They were behaving more properly, more respectably, than middle-class people at a funeral.
- Not knowing what to expect, I decided to dress properly and make a very good first impression.
- You are never going to convert hard-line extremists by behaving properly, David concedes.
- 3 (accurately, correctly) he is more properly known as the director of operationsel nombre correcto de su cargo es director de operacionesthey very properly complained about the qualityse quejaron, con toda la razón, de la calidadproperly speaking, the tomato is a fruithablando con propiedad or para ser exactos el tomate es una fruta
- 4 (in seemly manner)correctamentevery properly, he asked for a deposit
con correccióncon mucha corrección or de muy buenas maneras le pidió un depósito
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.