Translation of proposal in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (suggestion) propuesta (feminine) to put o make a proposal to sb hacerle* una propuesta a algnExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of marriage) proposición (feminine) or propuesta (feminine) matrimonial or de matrimonio
- The plan includes proposals for the Boreham homes and a new railway station in the area.
- I have given consideration to current proposals for reform in the laws of adoption.
- He wrote a formal proposal, but lost it down the back of a radiator.
- After all, convicted murderers always get more marriage proposals than other men.
- I understand that you have accepted a proposal of marriage from Charles.
- A woman scorned, she refused to help him and turned down his marriage proposal.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.