- 1.1 countable/numerable (suggestion) propuesta (feminine) to put o make a proposal to sb hacerle* una propuesta a algnMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of marriage) proposición (f) or propuesta (f) matrimonial or de matrimonio
More example sentences
- The plan includes proposals for the Boreham homes and a new railway station in the area.
- I have given consideration to current proposals for reform in the laws of adoption.
- He wrote a formal proposal, but lost it down the back of a radiator.
- After all, convicted murderers always get more marriage proposals than other men.
- I understand that you have accepted a proposal of marriage from Charles.
- A woman scorned, she refused to help him and turned down his marriage proposal.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.