- 1.1 c (suggestion) propuesta (f) to put o make a proposal to sb hacerle* una propuesta a algnMore example sentences1.2 c (of marriage) proposición (f) or propuesta (f) matrimonial or de matrimonio
More example sentences
- The plan includes proposals for the Boreham homes and a new railway station in the area.
- I have given consideration to current proposals for reform in the laws of adoption.
- He wrote a formal proposal, but lost it down the back of a radiator.
- After all, convicted murderers always get more marriage proposals than other men.
- I understand that you have accepted a proposal of marriage from Charles.
- A woman scorned, she refused to help him and turned down his marriage proposal.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.