- 1.1 countable/numerable (suggestion) propuesta (feminine) to put o make a proposal to sb hacerle* una propuesta a algnMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of marriage) proposición (feminine) or propuesta (feminine) matrimonial or de matrimonio
More example sentences
- The plan includes proposals for the Boreham homes and a new railway station in the area.
- I have given consideration to current proposals for reform in the laws of adoption.
- He wrote a formal proposal, but lost it down the back of a radiator.
- After all, convicted murderers always get more marriage proposals than other men.
- I understand that you have accepted a proposal of marriage from Charles.
- A woman scorned, she refused to help him and turned down his marriage proposal.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the