Translation of proposal in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (suggestion) to put o make a proposal to somebodyhacerle una propuesta a alguienExample sentences1.2 countable (of marriage)
proposición (feminine) or propuesta (feminine) matrimonial or de matrimonioExample sentences
- The plan includes proposals for the Boreham homes and a new railway station in the area.
- I have given consideration to current proposals for reform in the laws of adoption.
- He wrote a formal proposal, but lost it down the back of a radiator.
- After all, convicted murderers always get more marriage proposals than other men.
- I understand that you have accepted a proposal of marriage from Charles.
- A woman scorned, she refused to help him and turned down his marriage proposal.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.