- 1 [Law/Derecho] 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (bringing to trial) interposición (feminine) de una acción judicialMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (court case) proceso (masculine), juicio (masculine) to bring a prosecution against sb interponer* una acción judicial contra algn it's his second prosecution for theft es la segunda vez que lo procesan por robo 1.3 (prosecuting side) the prosecution la acusación (before noun/delante del nombre) prosecution case acusación (feminine) prosecution witness testigo (masculine and feminine) de cargo or de la acusación
- Two people are facing possible prosecutions for malicious or criminal damage.
- To respond to mass atrocity with legal prosecutions is to embrace the rule of law.
- Certainly, he contends, Parliament never intended to impose a filter for criminal prosecutions.
- 2 (of campaign) [formal] prosecución (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.