Translation of prosecution in Spanish:
- 1 (Law) 1.1 uncountable (bringing to trial)interposición (feminine) de una acción judicialExample sentences1.2 countable (court case) to bring a prosecution against somebody
interponer una acción judicial contra alguienit's his second prosecution for theftes la segunda vez que lo procesan por robo1.3 (prosecuting side)the prosecution (before noun) prosecution case prosecution witnesstestigo (masculine or feminine) de cargo or de la acusaciónExample sentences
- Two people are facing possible prosecutions for malicious or criminal damage.
- To respond to mass atrocity with legal prosecutions is to embrace the rule of law.
- Certainly, he contends, Parliament never intended to impose a filter for criminal prosecutions.
- Whether the prosecution proceed with that retrial is a matter for their judgment.
- At trial, the prosecution called a number of remand witnesses to give evidence.
- Did the prosecutor at trial ever indicate a reason for not calling him as a witness for the prosecution?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.