Translation of protective in Spanish:
- 1.1 [headgear/covering] protector; [clothing] de protecciónExample sentences1.2 [attitude/feelings] protector he feels protective toward them tiene una actitud protectora para con ellos
- Other male contraceptive formulations in production have been shown to decrease good HDL cholesterol levels, which are protective against heart disease.
- And that's not to mention research showing that beer is protective against gallstone formation, osteoporosis and even diabetes.
- Although carbohydrates boosted blood sugar, protein produced stable glucose levels that may be more protective against afternoon tiredness.
- He is somewhat of a loner, rather introverted, and protective of his ‘space.’
- I understand why he is so protective of his only girl, but sometimes it eats me up inside that I have to lie to him constantly.
- These systems are often rigidly organized and protective of their members.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.