- 1.1 [headgear/covering] protector; [clothing] de protecciónMore example sentences1.2 [attitude/feelings] protector he feels protective toward them tiene una actitud protectora para con ellos
More example sentences
- Other male contraceptive formulations in production have been shown to decrease good HDL cholesterol levels, which are protective against heart disease.
- And that's not to mention research showing that beer is protective against gallstone formation, osteoporosis and even diabetes.
- Although carbohydrates boosted blood sugar, protein produced stable glucose levels that may be more protective against afternoon tiredness.
- He is somewhat of a loner, rather introverted, and protective of his ‘space.’
- I understand why he is so protective of his only girl, but sometimes it eats me up inside that I have to lie to him constantly.
- These systems are often rigidly organized and protective of their members.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.