Translation of protective in Spanish:
- 1.1(headgear/covering)(clothing)de protecciónExample sentences1.2
(attitude/feelings)he feels protective toward themtiene una actitud protectora para con ellosExample sentences
- Other male contraceptive formulations in production have been shown to decrease good HDL cholesterol levels, which are protective against heart disease.
- And that's not to mention research showing that beer is protective against gallstone formation, osteoporosis and even diabetes.
- Although carbohydrates boosted blood sugar, protein produced stable glucose levels that may be more protective against afternoon tiredness.
- He is somewhat of a loner, rather introverted, and protective of his ‘space.’
- I understand why he is so protective of his only girl, but sometimes it eats me up inside that I have to lie to him constantly.
- These systems are often rigidly organized and protective of their members.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.