- 1.1 [headgear/covering] protector; [clothing] de protección protective custodydetención de una persona para su propia protecciónMore example sentences1.2 [attitude/feelings] protector he feels protective toward them tiene una actitud protectora para con ellos
More example sentences
- Other male contraceptive formulations in production have been shown to decrease good HDL cholesterol levels, which are protective against heart disease.
- And that's not to mention research showing that beer is protective against gallstone formation, osteoporosis and even diabetes.
- Although carbohydrates boosted blood sugar, protein produced stable glucose levels that may be more protective against afternoon tiredness.
- He is somewhat of a loner, rather introverted, and protective of his ‘space.’
- I understand why he is so protective of his only girl, but sometimes it eats me up inside that I have to lie to him constantly.
- These systems are often rigidly organized and protective of their members.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.