Translation of protocol in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (etiquette) protocolo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of contract, treaty) protocolo (masculine)
Example sentences1.3 countable/numerable [Computing/Informática] protocolo (masculine)
- In this particular instance, a temp employee made a mistake and did not follow our established protocol, and we regret any inconvenience this may have caused.
- But museum bosses have now decided to eschew accepted protocol because they believe museum visitors should have the opportunity to join the discussion about whether mummies should be shown.
- He said he obviously went against established protocol.
- Why did New Zealand sign and ratify a protocol that has already agreed to set rules for liability and redress for damage, if it now intends to undermine the treaty by suggesting that rules on liability may not be necessary?
- According to the report, the ministries of external affairs, finance, labour and commerce have already agreed on the draft agreement on the protocol to be signed with the US.
- The Netherlands is very serious, as is Europe, about this issue, and I believe that the Russians will sign the protocol - but let us wait and see.
- Internet mail protocols - the technical rules that govern how messages are transmitted - need revamping.
- Typically, a firewall lets HTTP requests pass through - HTTP being the standard protocol for transmitting webpages.
- Using ubiquitous internet protocols like XML and HTTP, web services allow the sharing of data or logic over the network and even through firewalls.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.