Translation of prototype in Spanish:
- 1 (model)(before noun) (model/system)
- One big drawback: the prototype emission control device they tested cost thousands of dollars.
- This device, at the prototype stage, is expected to cost $20 and act as a Web access device.
- By late 1937 he had designed, built and successfully tested both a semiauto rifle and a prototype light machine gun.
- 2 (typical example)prototype
ofsomethingprototipo (masculine) dealgoExample sentences
- There are various explanatory reasons, so obvious in hindsight that their suppression must be regarded as an original prototype of political correctness.
- The Gaelscoil building will be a pilot project to the latest specifications with the eventual design to be used as a prototype for the design of schools of its size nationally.
- The earlier, topic-based discussion attempts to establish a taxonomy of structural prototypes and gestural categories, from which follow readings of a group of works.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.