- 1.1 (model) prototipo (m); (before n) [model/system] prototípicoMore example sentences1.2 (typical example) prototype
- One big drawback: the prototype emission control device they tested cost thousands of dollars.
- This device, at the prototype stage, is expected to cost $20 and act as a Web access device.
- By late 1937 he had designed, built and successfully tested both a semiauto rifle and a prototype light machine gun.
ofsth prototipo (m) dealgoMore example sentences
- There are various explanatory reasons, so obvious in hindsight that their suppression must be regarded as an original prototype of political correctness.
- The Gaelscoil building will be a pilot project to the latest specifications with the eventual design to be used as a prototype for the design of schools of its size nationally.
- The earlier, topic-based discussion attempts to establish a taxonomy of structural prototypes and gestural categories, from which follow readings of a group of works.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...