- 1.1 (model) prototipo (m); (before n) [model/system] prototípicoMore example sentences1.2 (typical example) prototype
- One big drawback: the prototype emission control device they tested cost thousands of dollars.
- This device, at the prototype stage, is expected to cost $20 and act as a Web access device.
- By late 1937 he had designed, built and successfully tested both a semiauto rifle and a prototype light machine gun.
ofsth prototipo (m) dealgoMore example sentences
- There are various explanatory reasons, so obvious in hindsight that their suppression must be regarded as an original prototype of political correctness.
- The Gaelscoil building will be a pilot project to the latest specifications with the eventual design to be used as a prototype for the design of schools of its size nationally.
- The earlier, topic-based discussion attempts to establish a taxonomy of structural prototypes and gestural categories, from which follow readings of a group of works.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.