- 1.1 (model) prototipo (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [model/system] prototípicoMore example sentences1.2 (typical example) prototype
- One big drawback: the prototype emission control device they tested cost thousands of dollars.
- This device, at the prototype stage, is expected to cost $20 and act as a Web access device.
- By late 1937 he had designed, built and successfully tested both a semiauto rifle and a prototype light machine gun.
ofsth prototipo (masculine) dealgoMore example sentences
- There are various explanatory reasons, so obvious in hindsight that their suppression must be regarded as an original prototype of political correctness.
- The Gaelscoil building will be a pilot project to the latest specifications with the eventual design to be used as a prototype for the design of schools of its size nationally.
- The earlier, topic-based discussion attempts to establish a taxonomy of structural prototypes and gestural categories, from which follow readings of a group of works.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.