Translation of protuberance in Spanish:
noununcountable or countable
- [formal]Example sentences
- Some of their protuberances project close to a metre above what can be vaguely discerned as the original road surface.
- It has very few bumps or protuberances, and the surface has as mirror-like a sheen as you can get from white plastic.
- The ridges form irregularly situated protuberances that house hollow spines usually 0.05-0.06 mm wide and up to 0.12 mm long.
- The placoderms and chondrichthyans both show at least some capsular protuberance of the braincase, but the braincase is a single, undivided mass, whether or not ossified.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.