nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- [formal] protuberancia (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Some of their protuberances project close to a metre above what can be vaguely discerned as the original road surface.
- It has very few bumps or protuberances, and the surface has as mirror-like a sheen as you can get from white plastic.
- The ridges form irregularly situated protuberances that house hollow spines usually 0.05-0.06 mm wide and up to 0.12 mm long.
- The placoderms and chondrichthyans both show at least some capsular protuberance of the braincase, but the braincase is a single, undivided mass, whether or not ossified.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.