Translation of protuberance in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- [formal] protuberancia (feminine)Example sentences
- Some of their protuberances project close to a metre above what can be vaguely discerned as the original road surface.
- It has very few bumps or protuberances, and the surface has as mirror-like a sheen as you can get from white plastic.
- The ridges form irregularly situated protuberances that house hollow spines usually 0.05-0.06 mm wide and up to 0.12 mm long.
- The placoderms and chondrichthyans both show at least some capsular protuberance of the braincase, but the braincase is a single, undivided mass, whether or not ossified.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.