noun/nombreu and c
- [formal] protuberancia (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Some of their protuberances project close to a metre above what can be vaguely discerned as the original road surface.
- It has very few bumps or protuberances, and the surface has as mirror-like a sheen as you can get from white plastic.
- The ridges form irregularly situated protuberances that house hollow spines usually 0.05-0.06 mm wide and up to 0.12 mm long.
- The placoderms and chondrichthyans both show at least some capsular protuberance of the braincase, but the braincase is a single, undivided mass, whether or not ossified.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.