n (plural -gies)
- 1.1 (science) (p)sicología (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (mentality) psicología (f), mentalidad (f)
More example sentences1.3 (tact) (p)sicología (f), diplomacia (f)
- He studied Jungian and transpersonal psychology and took a special interest in allergic diseases.
- These researchers draw their inspiration from the discipline of psychology and study behaviour in a quite detailed way.
- Qualitative inquiry embeds psychology in rich contexts of history, society, and culture.
- The election, he must remind voters, is really about something more than the personalities, and the psychologies, of the two major candidates.
- This is an extraordinarily complex topic that has its roots in history, the global economy, the failure of diplomacy and the psychologies of the people involved.
- While many movies attempt to imitate the personal psychologies of cops and criminals, Dark Blue hits closer to the mark than most.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)