Translation of psychology in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -gies)
- 1.1 (science) (p)sicología (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (mentality) psicología (feminine), mentalidad (feminine)
Example sentences1.3 (tact) (p)sicología (feminine), diplomacia (feminine)
- He studied Jungian and transpersonal psychology and took a special interest in allergic diseases.
- These researchers draw their inspiration from the discipline of psychology and study behaviour in a quite detailed way.
- Qualitative inquiry embeds psychology in rich contexts of history, society, and culture.
- The election, he must remind voters, is really about something more than the personalities, and the psychologies, of the two major candidates.
- This is an extraordinarily complex topic that has its roots in history, the global economy, the failure of diplomacy and the psychologies of the people involved.
- While many movies attempt to imitate the personal psychologies of cops and criminals, Dark Blue hits closer to the mark than most.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.