Translation of psychology in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -gies)
- 1.1 (science) (p)sicología (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (mentality) psicología (feminine), mentalidad (feminine)
Example sentences1.3 (tact) (p)sicología (feminine), diplomacia (feminine)
- He studied Jungian and transpersonal psychology and took a special interest in allergic diseases.
- These researchers draw their inspiration from the discipline of psychology and study behaviour in a quite detailed way.
- Qualitative inquiry embeds psychology in rich contexts of history, society, and culture.
- The election, he must remind voters, is really about something more than the personalities, and the psychologies, of the two major candidates.
- This is an extraordinarily complex topic that has its roots in history, the global economy, the failure of diplomacy and the psychologies of the people involved.
- While many movies attempt to imitate the personal psychologies of cops and criminals, Dark Blue hits closer to the mark than most.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas