Translation of public limited company in Spanish:
- (in UK)sociedad (feminine) anónima (con cotización en la bolsa)Example sentences
- He must be the only chief executive of a public limited company in Ireland to sit in open plan space.
- Under the rules of free-market capitalism and public limited companies, Glazer simply cannot be stopped.
- In case of public limited companies, shareholders, who are counted as actual owners of the enterprises, also add to the list of losers.
Definition of public limited company in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.