Translation of publicity in Spanish:
- 1 (attention)Example sentences
- Bail Not Jail has also attracted publicity from other media throughout the week.
- Plenty of celebrities complain about media harassment when publicity about their lives is not to their liking.
- Corporations fear media attention but risk maps have not generated negative publicity in the media.
- 2 (Marketing)(before noun) (agent/manager/office)publicity campaign
publicitariocampaña (feminine) publicitaria or de publicidadpublicity driveesfuerzo (masculine) publicitariopublicity machinemaquinaria (feminine) publicitariapublicity material publicity photographfotografía (feminine) promocional or de promociónpublicity stillfotograma (masculine) publicitarioExample sentences
- It said early publicity and advertising campaigns had helped to make the events last year so successful.
- All the pieces, from casting to production to publicity to marketing have to work.
- Noise-making culprits will also be directly targeted in a hard-hitting publicity campaign based on market research.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.