- 1.1 (attention) publicidad (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) publicity stunt ardid (masculine) publicitarioMore example sentences1.2 [Marketing/Márketing] publicidad (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [agent/manager/office] de publicidad, publicitario publicity campaign campaña (feminine) publicitaria or de publicidad publicity drive esfuerzo (masculine) publicitario publicity machine maquinaria (feminine) publicitaria publicity material publicidad (f), propaganda (f) publicity photograph fotografía (feminine) promocional or de promoción publicity still fotograma (masculine) publicitario
More example sentences
- Bail Not Jail has also attracted publicity from other media throughout the week.
- Plenty of celebrities complain about media harassment when publicity about their lives is not to their liking.
- Corporations fear media attention but risk maps have not generated negative publicity in the media.
- It said early publicity and advertising campaigns had helped to make the events last year so successful.
- All the pieces, from casting to production to publicity to marketing have to work.
- Noise-making culprits will also be directly targeted in a hard-hitting publicity campaign based on market research.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an