Translation of publicity in Spanish:
- 1.1 (attention)Example sentences1.2 (Marketing)
(before noun) (agent/manager/office)publicity campaignde publicidadpublicity drivecampaña (feminine) publicitaria or de publicidadpublicity machineesfuerzo (masculine) publicitariopublicity material publicity photographmaquinaria (feminine) publicitariapublicity stillfotografía (feminine) promocional or de promociónfotograma (masculine) publicitarioExample sentences
- Bail Not Jail has also attracted publicity from other media throughout the week.
- Plenty of celebrities complain about media harassment when publicity about their lives is not to their liking.
- Corporations fear media attention but risk maps have not generated negative publicity in the media.
- It said early publicity and advertising campaigns had helped to make the events last year so successful.
- All the pieces, from casting to production to publicity to marketing have to work.
- Noise-making culprits will also be directly targeted in a hard-hitting publicity campaign based on market research.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than