Translation of publicity in Spanish:
- 1.1 (attention)Example sentences1.2 (Marketing)
(before noun) (agent/manager/office)publicity campaign
- Bail Not Jail has also attracted publicity from other media throughout the week.
- Plenty of celebrities complain about media harassment when publicity about their lives is not to their liking.
- Corporations fear media attention but risk maps have not generated negative publicity in the media.
publicitariocampaña (feminine) publicitaria or de publicidadpublicity driveesfuerzo (masculine) publicitariopublicity machinemaquinaria (feminine) publicitariapublicity material publicity photographfotografía (feminine) promocional or de promociónpublicity stillfotograma (masculine) publicitarioExample sentences
- It said early publicity and advertising campaigns had helped to make the events last year so successful.
- All the pieces, from casting to production to publicity to marketing have to work.
- Noise-making culprits will also be directly targeted in a hard-hitting publicity campaign based on market research.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.