Translation of publicize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [report/agreement] hacer* público, dar* a conocer, divulgar*, publicitarExample sentences1.2 [Marketing/Márketing] promocionar, publicitar
- Animal welfare laws are strictly enforced in the countries abroad and the press also publicises animal abuses very widely, owing to which cases of cruelty to animals are very few, she says.
- Since 1992 extra emergency sessions have been held to deal with widely publicized human rights crises.
- Yet they are also very good at calling a rally on the right issue at the right time, and publicizing it widely.
- So rest assured that while we're eager to show our appreciation we would never publicize anyone's name without their explicit permission.
- I am trying to compile some internet facts and figures on Zora for use in publicising her.
- However, not all ads for medical service are banned from inviting celebrities to publicize their products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.