Translation of publicly in Spanish:
en público(humiliated/exposed/executed)the information is not yet publicly available
públicamentela información no se ha hecho aún pública or no está aún a disposición del públicopublicly traded companyExample sentences
- He was the last person in Britain sentenced to be publicly hanged, drawn and quartered.
- The Aberdeen manager does not accept that he did the dirty on his players by publicly hanging them out to dry.
- Hare turned King's evidence, but Burke was hanged and afterwards publicly dissected.
- But we rarely hear any of these views expressed publicly by mainstream politicians.
- Some will feel pressured to publicly display views they do not agree with.
- They might critique them privately, but not necessarily in print or publicly.
con fondos públicosExample sentences
- Another was that high-risk missions should be publicly, rather than privately funded.
- Academies are publicly funded independent schools which provide education to students of all abilities.
- Is he basically saying these are political organisations publicly funded by another name?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.