Translation of publicly in Spanish:
- 1.1 [admit/criticize] públicamente, en público; [humiliated/exposed/executed] públicamente the information is not yet publicly available la información no se ha hecho aún pública or no está aún a disposición del público publicly traded company sociedad (feminine) cotizada en bolsaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [funded/maintained] con fondos públicos
- He was the last person in Britain sentenced to be publicly hanged, drawn and quartered.
- The Aberdeen manager does not accept that he did the dirty on his players by publicly hanging them out to dry.
- Hare turned King's evidence, but Burke was hanged and afterwards publicly dissected.
- But we rarely hear any of these views expressed publicly by mainstream politicians.
- Some will feel pressured to publicly display views they do not agree with.
- They might critique them privately, but not necessarily in print or publicly.
- Another was that high-risk missions should be publicly, rather than privately funded.
- Academies are publicly funded independent schools which provide education to students of all abilities.
- Is he basically saying these are political organisations publicly funded by another name?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the