Translation of publish in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [book/newspaper] publicar*, editar; [article/dissertation] publicar* the paper published the text in full el diario publicó el texto íntegroExample sentences1.2 (make known) hacer* público, divulgar*
- Carol is also a hit in her own right and publishes music books for children.
- Born in 1941, the son of a lorry driver, he trained as a graphic artist before turning to music and published some books of cartoons as drawings.
- All three books were published by Heinemann and sales figures for all three reached 50,000.
- Print up invitations to a marriage, publish banns at a friendly church, have one or more brides or grooms and even eat wedding cake.
- Its replacement is currently being drafted and is expected to be formally published by the Government before July.
- Banns have to be published at church on three consecutive Sundays.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.