- 1.1 [book/newspaper] publicar*, editar; [article/dissertation] publicar* the paper published the text in full el diario publicó el texto íntegroMore example sentences1.2 (make known) hacer* público, divulgar*
More example sentences
- Carol is also a hit in her own right and publishes music books for children.
- Born in 1941, the son of a lorry driver, he trained as a graphic artist before turning to music and published some books of cartoons as drawings.
- All three books were published by Heinemann and sales figures for all three reached 50,000.
- Print up invitations to a marriage, publish banns at a friendly church, have one or more brides or grooms and even eat wedding cake.
- Its replacement is currently being drafted and is expected to be formally published by the Government before July.
- Banns have to be published at church on three consecutive Sundays.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.