Translation of publish in Spanish:
- 1(article/dissertation)the paper published the text in full
publicarel diario publicó el texto íntegroExample sentences
- Carol is also a hit in her own right and publishes music books for children.
- Born in 1941, the son of a lorry driver, he trained as a graphic artist before turning to music and published some books of cartoons as drawings.
- All three books were published by Heinemann and sales figures for all three reached 50,000.
- 2 (make known)hacer público
- Print up invitations to a marriage, publish banns at a friendly church, have one or more brides or grooms and even eat wedding cake.
- Its replacement is currently being drafted and is expected to be formally published by the Government before July.
- Banns have to be published at church on three consecutive Sundays.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.