- 1 1.1 (baked, steamed) budín (m), pudín (m), pudding (m) bread and butter pudding budín or pudín de panMore example sentences1.2 (cream) chocolate pudding crema (f) or natillas (fpl) de chocolate rice pudding arroz (m) con leche 1.3 (with pastry crust) pastel (m)
More example sentences
- As the name suggests, the menu contains a lot of sausage and mash and steamed puddings, but it's fun, fast and all wonderfully fattening.
- When I was a student, it was a warm refuge to sip on bottomless cups of coffee and indulge in steamed fruit pudding and toasted cinnamon buns.
- For the cornbread pudding, preheat the oven to 350 degrees, coat the inside of a deep ovenproof pan with some of the and set aside.
- One point on which there is universal agreement is that it is vital to cook a rice pudding very slowly.
- Our dining establishment, The Riverside Cafe, was just what you need on a cold rainy day - puddings and stodgy meals galore, with nary a vegetable in sight.
- Of the puddings, a warm chocolate fondant with peanut ice-cream and artichoke caramel really stood out.
- 2 (dessert) (BrE) postre (m) what's for pudding? ¿qué hay de postre? don't sit there like a pudding no te quedes ahí como un pasmarote [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
- In dairy desserts such as puddings and mousses, the desired texture and air content determine the type and amount of cocoa powder to be used.
- The mix should have the consistency of pudding or soft butter.
- I went downstairs to finish working on the pudding for the dessert as Mary washed the pots and pans I had used to cook with.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.