Translation of pudding in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1 1.1 (baked, steamed) bread and butter puddingbudín or pudín de panExample sentences1.2 (with pastry crust)
- As the name suggests, the menu contains a lot of sausage and mash and steamed puddings, but it's fun, fast and all wonderfully fattening.
- When I was a student, it was a warm refuge to sip on bottomless cups of coffee and indulge in steamed fruit pudding and toasted cinnamon buns.
- For the cornbread pudding, preheat the oven to 350 degrees, coat the inside of a deep ovenproof pan with some of the and set aside.
- One point on which there is universal agreement is that it is vital to cook a rice pudding very slowly.
- Our dining establishment, The Riverside Cafe, was just what you need on a cold rainy day - puddings and stodgy meals galore, with nary a vegetable in sight.
- Of the puddings, a warm chocolate fondant with peanut ice-cream and artichoke caramel really stood out.
- 2 (dessert)(British English)what's for pudding? don't sit there like a pudding
postre (masculine)no te quedes ahí como un pasmarote [colloquial]Example sentences
- In dairy desserts such as puddings and mousses, the desired texture and air content determine the type and amount of cocoa powder to be used.
- The mix should have the consistency of pudding or soft butter.
- I went downstairs to finish working on the pudding for the dessert as Mary washed the pots and pans I had used to cook with.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.