Translation of pudding basin in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- Line a pudding basin or individual ramekins with cling-film, and then line the mould with the soaked bread, ensuring there are no gaps.
- Line your pudding basin with slices of bread (white is best, I hate to say!) from which the crusts have been removed.
- Beat the egg with the syrup and milk, mix thoroughly, put in a greased pudding basin and steam for three hours.
Definition of pudding basin in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than