Translation of puffed in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2puffed (out) (out of breath) (British English) [colloquial]
sin aliento [colloquial]Example sentences
- The Eighties influence makes itself felt again in party wear, with slashed necklines, puffed sleeves, waists and skirts, halterneck tops and the accessory of accessories: the belt.
- Summertime brings out the little girl in all of us: bubble-gum pink, flirty skirts, puffed sleeves.
- She wore a flowing pale yellow skirt with ruffles and a silken blouse with puffed sleeves.
- After ten minutes or so, when the poor little puffed-out chap was having a breather, a smaller bird (most probably his wife, judging by the way she pecked him in the head six times) appeared and took over.
- He was wearing dark shorts and a dark singlet with old white runners when he approached the girl and he was puffed out after having run up to her.
- We started jogging and after the first one, he was puffed out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.