Translation of punk in Spanish:
- 2 countable (young hoodlum)(American English) [colloquial]hooligan (masculine and feminine)gamberro, (-rra) (masculine, feminine) (Spain)Example sentences
- A cranky, old, blind man, who lives next door and is always barking, ‘Turn down that music, you lousy punks!’
- Don, you and the rest of your little buddies are the same worthless rat punks now that you were as 12-year-olds.
- If things keep up the way they are, hockey players will be nothing but actors, punks.
- He had the kind of face that made him look like a punk or thug.
- Two upside-down Yakuza punks were stepping up onto the platform.
- And we today would be worshiping some pantheon of gangster punks instead of Him.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the