- 1 [Education/Educación] alumno, (masculine, feminine), educando, (masculine, feminine) [formal] a pupil of Mozart un discípulo de MozartMore example sentences
- He told delegates the primary school pupil had attacked four teachers.
- The teachers also taught the pupils to sing one or two songs in a different language.
- Teachers are seen by pupils not to teach but as a way they can justify themselves at the next inspection.
- 2 (of eye) pupila (feminine)More example sentences
- Muscles controlling the iris change the size of the pupil according to light conditions.
- The pupils do not change size when a bright light is projected into them.
- It varies the size of the pupil and the thickness of the lens of the eyes to adjust for brightness and for distance.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...