- (School)educando (-da) (masculine, feminine) [formal]a pupil of Mozartun discípulo de MozartExample sentences
- He told delegates the primary school pupil had attacked four teachers.
- The teachers also taught the pupils to sing one or two songs in a different language.
- Teachers are seen by pupils not to teach but as a way they can justify themselves at the next inspection.
- (of eye)Example sentences
- Muscles controlling the iris change the size of the pupil according to light conditions.
- The pupils do not change size when a bright light is projected into them.
- It varies the size of the pupil and the thickness of the lens of the eyes to adjust for brightness and for distance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.