Translation of puppet in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (marionette) marioneta (feminine), títere (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) puppet show espectáculo (masculine) or función (feminine) de marionetas or de títeresExample sentences1.2 (for hand) títere (masculine)
- His innovative use of string puppets and model special effects made the series a huge hit.
- The critics at Bombay Dreams all mentioned the fountain scene, for The Lion King it was the amazing effects and animal puppets.
- From shadow puppets to puppets on a string, the emphasis this year is on visual theatre.
- 2 (stooge) títere (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) puppet títereExample sentences
- It is about leading one's own life. It is about not being the puppet or the slave of the choices and desires of others.
- Nicholas is just a pawn, a puppet for Wilson and that is just a temporary situation until Wilson is ready to strike.
- She was remembering how he had played her like a rag puppet being controlled by strings.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.