- 1 1.1 (marionette) marioneta (f), títere (m) (before n) puppet show espectáculo (m) or función (f) de marionetas or de títeresMore example sentences1.2 (for hand) títere (m)
- His innovative use of string puppets and model special effects made the series a huge hit.
- The critics at Bombay Dreams all mentioned the fountain scene, for The Lion King it was the amazing effects and animal puppets.
- From shadow puppets to puppets on a string, the emphasis this year is on visual theatre.
- 2 (stooge) títere (m) (before n) puppet títereMore example sentences
- It is about leading one's own life. It is about not being the puppet or the slave of the choices and desires of others.
- Nicholas is just a pawn, a puppet for Wilson and that is just a temporary situation until Wilson is ready to strike.
- She was remembering how he had played her like a rag puppet being controlled by strings.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.