- 1 1.1 (marionette) marioneta (feminine), títere (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) puppet show espectáculo (masculine) or función (feminine) de marionetas or de títeresMore example sentences1.2 (for hand) títere (masculine)
- His innovative use of string puppets and model special effects made the series a huge hit.
- The critics at Bombay Dreams all mentioned the fountain scene, for The Lion King it was the amazing effects and animal puppets.
- From shadow puppets to puppets on a string, the emphasis this year is on visual theatre.
- 2 (stooge) títere (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) puppet títereMore example sentences
- It is about leading one's own life. It is about not being the puppet or the slave of the choices and desires of others.
- Nicholas is just a pawn, a puppet for Wilson and that is just a temporary situation until Wilson is ready to strike.
- She was remembering how he had played her like a rag puppet being controlled by strings.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.