- 1 1.1 (marionette) marioneta (f), títere (m) (before n) puppet show espectáculo (m) or función (f) de marionetas or de títeresMore example sentences1.2 (for hand) títere (m)
- His innovative use of string puppets and model special effects made the series a huge hit.
- The critics at Bombay Dreams all mentioned the fountain scene, for The Lion King it was the amazing effects and animal puppets.
- From shadow puppets to puppets on a string, the emphasis this year is on visual theatre.
- 2 (stooge) títere (m) (before n) puppet títereMore example sentences
- It is about leading one's own life. It is about not being the puppet or the slave of the choices and desires of others.
- Nicholas is just a pawn, a puppet for Wilson and that is just a temporary situation until Wilson is ready to strike.
- She was remembering how he had played her like a rag puppet being controlled by strings.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...