Translation of pure in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (unmixed)(gold/alcohol/wool)Example sentences1.2 (absolute) (before noun)
(pleasure/nonsense/chance)it was pure accident that …it's negligence pure and simplefue por pura casualidad que …se trata de negligencia, lisa or simple y llanamenteExample sentences1.3 (not applied) (before noun)
- All of these markets have exacting requirements for pure uncontaminated raw material.
- The Hantex showroom has a big collection of kasavu saris, dhotis, furnishing materials as well as pure cotton products at affordable prices.
- This tactile, sensual experience was made more poignant by the knowledge that these substances were pure, unalloyed, irreducible.
- And what he saw to his sheer amazement was pure anger.
- Two escapees once stumbled upon the oasis by a sheer chance and pure luck, thus becoming the parents of the somber population.
- It's way more punk, way more lyrical, but more than all, it's rooted in despair and sheer rage and pure joy in celebrating humanity.
- I believe in both the pure research & practical application of encryption theory.
- It was a platform both for engineering and systems development studies and for pure scientific research.
- I tend to think that the separation of application and pure research is the hallmark of poor ethics.
- 2 2.1 (clean)(air/water)2.2 (morally)Example sentences2.3 (esthetically)
- From this standpoint, rural people and their culture represent a negation of everything that is wholesome and pure about nature.
- Though he was not stupid, nor naïve, I told myself that he was like a child, ears, heart and mind pure and untainted with the thought of bloodshed and abuse.
- Children are just the best thing there ever can be, the essence of innocence, their pure little hearts and minds not yet infected by our corrupt cold world.
- Valerie and Noel Trezise will offer you a wide range of pure sweet natural honey free of additives or preservatives.
- He fought tenaciously for pure water, clean air, and the free use of condoms on the NHS.
- Where is the crystal clear, pure, unpolluted water that once characterized the river as well as most shallow wells in the area?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.