Translation of puree in Spanish:
noununcountable or countable
- Example sentences
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large pan, add the anchovies, tomato puree, crushed garlic and olive paste, and stir until it sizzles.
- Add the chickpeas and greens along with the Basic Curry sauce, tomato puree and salt.
- It is perfect and subtle stuff: smoky from the eggplant's grill-induced char, with a light, nubbly texture more interesting than a resolutely smooth puree's.
transitive verb -rees, -reeing, -reed
hacer un puré con
pisar (River Plate area) (Venezuela)Example sentences
- Next, blend the soft plums in a food processor on the pulse setting until they are pureed.
- We had two children, aged 19 months and seven, with us, and the restaurant coped well - cooking the children's meals first and even pureeing our toddler's dinner.
- The charm of this delicate English recipe is that the cauliflower isn't pureed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.