Translation of purity in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of substance)Example sentences1.2 (moral goodness)
Example sentences1.3 (refinement)
- Herbs have been used in Europe for a long time, but their products are tested for purity and content.
- Now organic living is about purity, wellbeing and more than a little luxury.
- It had that quality which all pharmaceutical products aspire to - purity.
- The colour white symbolizes a lot of things, and one is that it represents purity and innocence.
- By Victorian double standards, virtue in a man implied courage, but in a woman sexual purity.
- Notions of sexual purity tend to mean adding to life through subtraction from life.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.