- 1.1 (of substance) pureza (f)More example sentences1.2 (moral goodness) pureza (f)
More example sentences1.3 (refinement) pureza (f)
- Herbs have been used in Europe for a long time, but their products are tested for purity and content.
- Now organic living is about purity, wellbeing and more than a little luxury.
- It had that quality which all pharmaceutical products aspire to - purity.
- The colour white symbolizes a lot of things, and one is that it represents purity and innocence.
- By Victorian double standards, virtue in a man implied courage, but in a woman sexual purity.
- Notions of sexual purity tend to mean adding to life through subtraction from life.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.