- 1.1 (of substance) pureza (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (moral goodness) pureza (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (refinement) pureza (feminine)
- Herbs have been used in Europe for a long time, but their products are tested for purity and content.
- Now organic living is about purity, wellbeing and more than a little luxury.
- It had that quality which all pharmaceutical products aspire to - purity.
- The colour white symbolizes a lot of things, and one is that it represents purity and innocence.
- By Victorian double standards, virtue in a man implied courage, but in a woman sexual purity.
- Notions of sexual purity tend to mean adding to life through subtraction from life.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.