- 1.1 (of substance) pureza (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (moral goodness) pureza (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (refinement) pureza (feminine)
- Herbs have been used in Europe for a long time, but their products are tested for purity and content.
- Now organic living is about purity, wellbeing and more than a little luxury.
- It had that quality which all pharmaceutical products aspire to - purity.
- The colour white symbolizes a lot of things, and one is that it represents purity and innocence.
- By Victorian double standards, virtue in a man implied courage, but in a woman sexual purity.
- Notions of sexual purity tend to mean adding to life through subtraction from life.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an