Translation of pursue in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (chase) she's constantly pursued by her fansse ve constantemente asediada or perseguida por sus fansshe seems to be pursued by bad luckparece que la persigue la mala suerteExample sentences1.2 (seek, strive for)
- The most celebrated story of all, however, was one well-attested case of a monkey hotly pursuing an elderly policeman named Sub Inspector Bhola Ram.
- Police officers pursuing the car stopped to help their victim, but despite the fact that he was no longer being pursued, the Peugeot driver went on to hit a second student.
- He was arrested in the Roxy area by other police officers who pursued the bus on motorcycles.
- But we must pursue and accomplish our goals of building Inuktitut resources and curriculum.
- Instead, by letting themselves always yet never fully imitated by the cyborg, the human now pursues a more ambitious goal of taking the place of ‘Being.’
- Last spring, Alexis O'Hara brought her third year of organizing the Montreal Slam to a halt in order to pursue her own artistic goals.
- 2 (carry out, continue with) 2.1(policy/course of action)
continuar con(research/study)we can pursue the matter further in our next meeting
proseguir [formal]podemos continuar con el tema en la próxima reuniónExample sentences2.2
- It was, of course, a mistake for him to pursue the Labour leadership.
- At the present time the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation is a federal executive authority, which pursues State policy and engages in State administration in matters of defense.
- It's one thing to examine the options, it is another to pursue a determined course of action to achieve a concrete result.
dedicarse al ejercicio de
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.