Translation of push-start in Spanish:
arrancar empujandoExample sentences
- Another photo called Team Bus shows a group of players push-starting their bus for the trip home.
- It's where historic race cars are push-started down the track as they were decades ago.
- That will be followed by the Cacklefest, which involves many early-days-style front-engine dragsters being push-started.
- to give somebody a push-startayudar a alguien a arrancar empujandoExample sentences
- Basically, you need the hardware equivalent of a Concorde super-sonic jet getting a push-start from Superman to play it on the highest detail settings.
- On hand to give the club a push-start was GAA President Joe McDonagh, who also officially launched the County Board's website.
- After getting a push-start on the restart, his voltage dropped, and the team brought him in on Lap 89 to replace the battery.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.