- [car] arrancar* empujandoMore example sentences
- Another photo called Team Bus shows a group of players push-starting their bus for the trip home.
- It's where historic race cars are push-started down the track as they were decades ago.
- That will be followed by the Cacklefest, which involves many early-days-style front-engine dragsters being push-started.
- to give sb a push-start ayudar a algn a arrancar empujandoMore example sentences
- Basically, you need the hardware equivalent of a Concorde super-sonic jet getting a push-start from Superman to play it on the highest detail settings.
- On hand to give the club a push-start was GAA President Joe McDonagh, who also officially launched the County Board's website.
- After getting a push-start on the restart, his voltage dropped, and the team brought him in on Lap 89 to replace the battery.