- [Architecture/Arquitectura] [Mathematics/Matemáticas] pirámide (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) pyramid selling venta (feminine) piramidalMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The ancient Egyptians used the pyramids as tombs for the pharaohs and temples for their gods.
- How were ancient peoples able to construct monumental Egyptian pyramids in an age devoid of the tools of modern technology?
- The overall appearance of this part of the block slightly resembles a stepped pyramid.
- Volumes of solids such as prisms, pyramids, tetrahedrons, wedges, cylinders and truncated cones are calculated.
- Such a solid is sometimes called a Heronian tetrahedron or a perfect pyramid.
- A hedge trimmed into a reverse pyramid shape will become sparse at the bottom from lack of light.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...