- [Archit] [Math] pirámide (f) (before n) pyramid selling venta (f) piramidalMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The ancient Egyptians used the pyramids as tombs for the pharaohs and temples for their gods.
- How were ancient peoples able to construct monumental Egyptian pyramids in an age devoid of the tools of modern technology?
- The overall appearance of this part of the block slightly resembles a stepped pyramid.
- Volumes of solids such as prisms, pyramids, tetrahedrons, wedges, cylinders and truncated cones are calculated.
- Such a solid is sometimes called a Heronian tetrahedron or a perfect pyramid.
- A hedge trimmed into a reverse pyramid shape will become sparse at the bottom from lack of light.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.