- [duck] graznar, hacer* cua cuaMore example sentences
- Yet, in case after case, the chicken always ended up dead, while the duck went happily quacking down the river.
- We strolled up a steep street, where wild ducks quacked for food outside a shop, and into a quiet garden.
- Down near the pond, the ducks were quacking at an old couple that was throwing pieces of stale bread at them.
- 1 1.1 (charlatan) curandero, (m,f), charlatán, (m,f); (before noun/delante del nombre) [remedy] de curandero quack doctor curandero, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 (doctor) [colloquial, humorous/familiar, humorístico] matasanos (masculine and feminine) [colloquial, humorous/familiar, humorístico]More example sentences
More example sentences
- As with most quack cure claims about ‘toxins’, the actual toxins were not named.
- An alternative medicine quack reckoned he could cure Faulkner of his twitching with a six-month course of treatment.
- But why wouldn't they believe the claims of the detox quacks?
- In India, this could range from private practitioners, to hospitals, nursing homes, polyclinics, alternative medical practitioners, quacks and pharmacists.
- 2 (of duck) graznido (masculine)More example sentences
- But even from the vague hints he throws out, I think we may rest assured it will not be the last quack of a lame duck.
- This is an interesting link for anyone who was wondering about those duck quacks.
- I'm sorry to say that it's not true about the quack of a duck.