intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [duck] graznar, hacer* cua cuaExample sentences
- Yet, in case after case, the chicken always ended up dead, while the duck went happily quacking down the river.
- We strolled up a steep street, where wild ducks quacked for food outside a shop, and into a quiet garden.
- Down near the pond, the ducks were quacking at an old couple that was throwing pieces of stale bread at them.
- (of duck) graznido (masculine)
- 1 (charlatan) curandero, (masculine, feminine), charlatán, (masculine, feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [remedy] de curandero quack doctor curandero, (masculine, feminine)
- 2 [colloquial/familiar] [humorous/humorístico] (doctor) matasanos (masculine and feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [humorous/humorístico]