- 1 (British English/inglés británico) [Architecture/Arquitectura] patio (masculine) interiorMore example sentences
- Exit at the west wing… it's the building across the quadrangle.
- Buildings around the quadrangle would be primarily for research.
- Johen waved a hand at the quadrangle of low buildings in front of them, set around a cobbled yard.
- 3 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] quadrilateralMore example sentences
- You can make rectangles, octagons, septagons, or quadrangles… Or you can make ovals as we did.
- In contrast, triangles and quadrangles appear in the middle.
- This quadrangle is about to become a pentagram.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.