- 1 (BrE) [Archit] patio (m) interiorMore example sentences
- Exit at the west wing… it's the building across the quadrangle.
- Buildings around the quadrangle would be primarily for research.
- Johen waved a hand at the quadrangle of low buildings in front of them, set around a cobbled yard.
- 3 [Math] quadrilateralMore example sentences
- You can make rectangles, octagons, septagons, or quadrangles… Or you can make ovals as we did.
- In contrast, triangles and quadrangles appear in the middle.
- This quadrangle is about to become a pentagram.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.