Translation of quadruple in Spanish:
- 1.1 (fourfold) cuádruple, cuádruploExample sentences1.2 (with four parts) cuádruple, cuádruplo
Example sentences1.3 [Music/Música] [time] de cuatro por cuatro
- For linguistics nerds this is like a quadruple vodka.
- The 16-stone defendant had drunk several pints of beer, alcopops and a quadruple vodka.
- Hornewer is demanding over $2 million for a rematch, about quadruple what Byrd earned in April.
- Four years later he suffered more attacks and needed a quadruple heart bypass that left him with kidney failure.
- He also has overcome bladder cancer and a quadruple bypass on his heart.
- I have also worked on patients during three LVAD implant operations and one quadruple coronary by-pass operation.
- Triple chants have been composed and a few quadruple chants also exist, but in use these become tiresome.
- The second piece is a Gavotta, a moderate dance in quadruple meter.
- All of sudden he does this incredible run where he goes up two octaves and back down in quadruple time.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.