Translation of quadruple in Spanish:
- 2 (with four parts)Example sentences
- Four years later he suffered more attacks and needed a quadruple heart bypass that left him with kidney failure.
- He also has overcome bladder cancer and a quadruple bypass on his heart.
- I have also worked on patients during three LVAD implant operations and one quadruple coronary by-pass operation.
- 3 (Music)(time)
de cuatro por cuatroExample sentences
- Triple chants have been composed and a few quadruple chants also exist, but in use these become tiresome.
- The second piece is a Gavotta, a moderate dance in quadruple meter.
- All of sudden he does this incredible run where he goes up two octaves and back down in quadruple time.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.