Translation of quadruple in Spanish:
- 1.1 (fourfold)Example sentences1.2 (with four parts)
Example sentences1.3 (Music)
- For linguistics nerds this is like a quadruple vodka.
- The 16-stone defendant had drunk several pints of beer, alcopops and a quadruple vodka.
- Hornewer is demanding over $2 million for a rematch, about quadruple what Byrd earned in April.
(time)de cuatro por cuatroExample sentences
- Four years later he suffered more attacks and needed a quadruple heart bypass that left him with kidney failure.
- He also has overcome bladder cancer and a quadruple bypass on his heart.
- I have also worked on patients during three LVAD implant operations and one quadruple coronary by-pass operation.
- Triple chants have been composed and a few quadruple chants also exist, but in use these become tiresome.
- The second piece is a Gavotta, a moderate dance in quadruple meter.
- All of sudden he does this incredible run where he goes up two octaves and back down in quadruple time.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.