- 1.1 (fourfold) cuádruple, cuádruploMore example sentences1.2 (with four parts) cuádruple, cuádruplo
More example sentences1.3 [Music/Música] [time] de cuatro por cuatro
- For linguistics nerds this is like a quadruple vodka.
- The 16-stone defendant had drunk several pints of beer, alcopops and a quadruple vodka.
- Hornewer is demanding over $2 million for a rematch, about quadruple what Byrd earned in April.
More example sentences
- Four years later he suffered more attacks and needed a quadruple heart bypass that left him with kidney failure.
- He also has overcome bladder cancer and a quadruple bypass on his heart.
- I have also worked on patients during three LVAD implant operations and one quadruple coronary by-pass operation.
- Triple chants have been composed and a few quadruple chants also exist, but in use these become tiresome.
- The second piece is a Gavotta, a moderate dance in quadruple meter.
- All of sudden he does this incredible run where he goes up two octaves and back down in quadruple time.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.