Translation of quantity surveyor in Spanish:
- (ingeniero o técnico que se ocupa de mediciones y cálculo de materiales)Example sentences
- A quantity surveyor had estimated building costs at £718,000.
- The quantity surveyor contributed a huge amount on this project and the cost management was intense because of the limited budget.
- Mr Lord said: ‘The owners have employed a quantity surveyor to estimate the cost of repairs that are currently required at The Durdans.’
Definition of quantity surveyor in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.