Translation of quarter day in Spanish:
- (esp British English)(día de vencimiento de ciertos pagos al final de cada trimestre)Example sentences
- Many landlords are themselves affected by the disease and are aware of the difficulties that will arise at the coming quarter day (when rents fall due, March 25).
- It terminates if thereafter either party to the agreement (including the tenant's personal representatives in the case of death) serves on the other one month's notice, expiring on a quarter day.
- Until comparatively recently in Scotland, the Celtic new year's day was one of the four ancient quarter days on which rents were due, leases came up for renewal and annual employment contracts ended.
Definition of quarter day in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.