Translation of queasy in Spanish:
adjective queasier, queasiest
- 1 (sick) the motion made him (feel) queasyse mareó con el movimientomy stomach's a bit queasytengo el estómago revueltoExample sentences
- She gets sick in cars and queasy whenever she steps on board a boat.
- Towards the end of the time that I was spraying with Metasystox, I began to feel queasy, a bit sick and would be starting a headache which became very bad and which, even after taking paracetamol would not clear up.
- The train journey was filled with little aggravating child noises and I was sitting in the wrong direction so arrive in LA feeling queasy and dizzy.
- 2 (uneasy)Example sentences
- The work combines a fourth-form puerility with a satirical current, one that leaves the viewer slightly queasy.
- Yet, for all that, it was hard not to feel slightly queasy about the prospects for the remainder of the Scottish season.
- All of which makes me feel slightly queasy and disinclined to buy so much as a new face cloth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.