- 1.1 (speedily) [move/recover] rápidamente, rápido she reads very quickly lee muy rápidoMore example sentences1.2 (promptly) [understand/reply/discover] pronto, enseguida I'll do it as quickly as I can lo haré lo más pronto que pueda, lo haré cuanto antes
More example sentences
- Thanks to the sincere efforts of her family I quickly recovered my health.
- In contrast, the flexible protein structures in a bobtail squid's platelets can quickly change configuration.
- Using the flashlight, I'm able to find them pretty quickly.
- Anybody thinking of taking out serious illness insurance needs to act quickly.
- Key to future success will be the degree to which organizations respond quickly to change.
- Jake offers him a hundred francs, which Harvey quickly accepts.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.