Translation of quickly in Spanish:
- 1.1 (speedily) [move/recover] rápidamente, rápido she reads very quickly lee muy rápidoExample sentences1.2 (promptly) [understand/reply/discover] pronto, enseguida I'll do it as quickly as I can lo haré lo más pronto que pueda, lo haré cuanto antes
- Thanks to the sincere efforts of her family I quickly recovered my health.
- In contrast, the flexible protein structures in a bobtail squid's platelets can quickly change configuration.
- Using the flashlight, I'm able to find them pretty quickly.
- Anybody thinking of taking out serious illness insurance needs to act quickly.
- Key to future success will be the degree to which organizations respond quickly to change.
- Jake offers him a hundred francs, which Harvey quickly accepts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the