- 1.1 (speedily) [move/recover] rápidamente, rápido she reads very quickly lee muy rápidoMore example sentences1.2 (promptly) [understand/reply/discover] pronto, enseguida I'll do it as quickly as I can lo haré lo más pronto que pueda, lo haré cuanto antes
More example sentences
- Thanks to the sincere efforts of her family I quickly recovered my health.
- In contrast, the flexible protein structures in a bobtail squid's platelets can quickly change configuration.
- Using the flashlight, I'm able to find them pretty quickly.
- Anybody thinking of taking out serious illness insurance needs to act quickly.
- Key to future success will be the degree to which organizations respond quickly to change.
- Jake offers him a hundred francs, which Harvey quickly accepts.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.