- 1.1 (speedily) [move/recover] rápidamente, rápido she reads very quickly lee muy rápidoMore example sentences1.2 (promptly) [understand/reply/discover] pronto, enseguida I'll do it as quickly as I can lo haré lo más pronto que pueda, lo haré cuanto antes
More example sentences
- Thanks to the sincere efforts of her family I quickly recovered my health.
- In contrast, the flexible protein structures in a bobtail squid's platelets can quickly change configuration.
- Using the flashlight, I'm able to find them pretty quickly.
- Anybody thinking of taking out serious illness insurance needs to act quickly.
- Key to future success will be the degree to which organizations respond quickly to change.
- Jake offers him a hundred francs, which Harvey quickly accepts.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.